The requirements in this part of ISO/ IEC 20000 include the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfil service requirements and provide value for both the customer and the service provider. Requirements include an integrated process approach when the service provider plans, establishes, implements, operates, monitors, reviews, maintains and improves a service management system (SMS). Co-ordinated integration and implementation of an SMS provides ongoing control and opportunities for continual improvement, greater effectiveness and efficiency.
The operation of processes as specified in standard requires personnel to be well organized and co-ordinated. Appropriate tools can be used to enable the processes to be effective and efficient. The most effective service providers consider the impact on the SMS through all stages of the service lifecycle, from strategy through design, transition and operation, including continual improvement.
- Introductions, background to ISO/IEC 20000
- The ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme
- ISO/IEC 20000 overview: Terminology, process and objectives
- ISO/IEC 20000: Part1 in detail
- ISO/IEC 20000: Part2 overview
- The use and application of ISO/IEC 20000
- Typical toolsets in use
- ISO/IEC 20000 eligibility and scoping
- Exam practice and preparations
This course has been designed with input and feedback internationally from a number of trainers, customers and training consultants. The course design reflects a high level of interaction between the trainer and the participants. It is built upon the participants input all throughout the course. This input by being mapped on the classroom walls will help the participants follow and remember the course structure and content.
Who Can Attend:
The Auditor training course is suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum criteria. An employee of Registered Certification Body who is:
- A certified ISO 9000, ISO 27001 or Tick-it auditor.
- An IT auditor with at least three years' general IT auditing experience.
- A certified internal auditor.
- An IT auditor with at least three years' general IT auditing experience