COURSE OBJECTIVE:To enable participants to gain a practical knowledge of how to seek compliance & audit of integrated Quality, Environment & Safety Management systems to comply with the requirements as per ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 and also to effectively participate in the implementation of requirements.
At the end of the course, participants will learn:
- Where Quality, Environment & Safety fits into the big picture.
- Benefits of Integrated Management System.
- Get to know the integration approach.
- Integrated Risk Management.
- Auditing Integrated Management Systems.
- Effectively manage & execute all the 4 stages of an Audit as per ISO 19011.
- Introduction of Integration concept & Management Principles
- Integrated Risk Management system approach
- Integrated standard interpretation
- Monitoring SHEQ performance
- Overview of Audit Processes
- Auditing skills
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
All level of Management, consultants, internal auditors etc.
- Those involved in SHEQ management system development
- Those responsible for developing and implementing plans of auditing
- Those responsible for developing management system documentation
- Those responsible for monitoring the performance of the SHEQ system
- Those responsible for ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
On successful completion of the course, a certificate approved by DNV will be issued to the participant.