The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has not only taken humanity hostage but has also significantly impacted the global economy. While industries are struggling to get back on their feet, there is an urgent need for professionals with sound business insights to also have a reasonable understanding of this viral invasion that has almost paralyzed the world.
With a growing need to build competence and capability to manage risks arising due to the pandemic, DNV GL is launching a first of its kind training course for Infection Control Champions (ICC).
Learn from an eminent panel of doctors and assurance experts:
- Dr D T Mourya, Former Director, National Institute of Virology
- Dr Ameet Dravid, Infectious Disease specialist at Jahangir Hospital, Pune
- Dr Dileep Andhare, Occupational Health Physician
- Dr Mrudul Dravid, former Prof & Head of Microbiology
- Mr Nishad Dravid, Director, Flint Innovations
- Mr Suman Ghosal, Manager – Digital Assurance, DNV GL
- Mr Jevanand, Microbiologist, Lead Auditor and Tutor, DNV GL
- Dr Sanjeev Kumar Gupta, Ph.D. (Biotechnology) IIT-Roorkee & CSIR-IGIB Managing Consultant at Intrust-Consulting (Mumbai) and Hygiea (Mumbai)
- Introduction to emerging and re-emerging diseases
- Virology of SARS CoV2 and related viruses
- Clinical aspects of infectious diseases
- Testing - What we need to know about various tests conducted
- PPE’s for general public and various occupational groups
- Control measures, management systems and case studies
- Current guidelines for industries on COVID-19: International, National, Local
- Disinfectants, sanitizers and related gadgets, equipment
To ensure that participant has achieved requisite knowledge and skill, an online examination will be conducted as part of the course.
Benefits of Attending:
Gain much needed knowledge and skills to deal with practical situations in all types of institutions such as factories, offices, hotels, construction sites, salons, shopping malls etc.
Play a pivotal role in your organization’s infection prevention and control program
Interact first-hand with experts from relevant fields & gain practical solutions to day-to-day situations as well as strategic directions
- Highly technical and complex information would be simplified and made comprehensible to participants who may have different academic backgrounds
Who Should Participate?
- Mid to Senior Level Managers
- HSE Professionals
- HR, Admin, Operations and Marketing Professionals
- Engineering/Management Graduates aspiring to supplement their knowledge