The AS9100 series of standards are the internationally recognized quality management standards for companies and organisations involved in the aviation, space and defence industries.
The Foundation course is an introduction to the standards and is designed to assist organizations in better understanding the AS9100 / AS9110 / AS9120 Quality Management System application and implementation. The AS9100 standards are built upon, but separate from, the ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.
Certification will increase market opportunities and help improve efficiencies in time and cost. It is often a regulatory requirement for organisations in the aerospace industry.
This course is the ideal starting point in learning the fundamentals of the AS9100 / AS9110 / AS9120 standard and associated documents, including the three AS9104 requirements (Process, Control and Oversight, and Auditing). Delegates attending the course will:
- Gain an understanding of AS9100 requirements;
- Learn how to review current systems and practices;
- Understand how to plan and accomplish necessary changes;
- Understand challenges associated with implementing the AS9100 / AS9110 / AS9120 QMS standards.
The course is targeted at all employees likely to be involved in the AS9100 / AS9110 / AS9120 process, including:
- Management representatives;
- Managers and general managers;
- Internal auditors
- And others who are involved in providing related services to the aviation, space and defence industries.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to Aerospace; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.