All employees working in the Wind Industry.
- The APQP4Wind process
- PPAP – process and tool
Learning objectivesAfter this training the participants are able to:
- Understand the APQP4Wind processes
- Understand the core of the tools used in APQP4Wind, the rationales behind and the value in using the tools
- Reflect on how their own role supports and impacts the APQP4Wind processes
- Reflect on the role as trainer and how to convey the training
- Understand the process (validation and approval)
- Understand to communicate this understanding to colleagues
- Understand, reveal and collect data
- Communicate this understanding to colleagues
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures and reflection exercises.
- It is a prerequisite for attendance in APQP4Wind Train-the-Trainer that the participant has previously attended and passed the exam in APQP4Wind Management Awareness Training
- Experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is 3,5 hours including a short test and breaks
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to APQP; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.