Top management, managers and quality managers working in companies delivering to the Wind Industry.
- The APQP4Wind process
- PPAP – process and tools
- Implementing of APQP4Wind process
Learning objectiveAfter this workshop the participants are able to: The APQP4Wind process
- Understand the process
- Communicate this understanding to customers and employees
- Understand the rationale and values using the process (framework)
- Understand, reveal and collect data
- Identify keys risks and opportunities by the APQP4Wind process
- Ensuring resources and competences
- Evaluating status, progress and effectiveness
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures and reflection exercises. The training is finalized with a short multiple choice test.
- Training Certificate is issued to all participants passing the test. Training certificate is valid for 4 years.
- Experienced trainers with vast experience within the wind industry
- Course duration is 7 hours excl. meals and breaks
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises
- Refresher Training can be attended from 6 months before and up to a maximum of 3 months after the expiration date stated on the certificate. If a participant wishes to renew their certificate more than 3 months after their current certificate has expired, they must sign up for a full Management Awareness Training course instead.
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to APQP; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.