QM&EHS auditors, quality managers, and engineers that are involved in audit activities.
- What is the APQP4Wind
- The APQP4Wind process and framework
- Identification of risks and opportunities
- How audits can support risk mitigation, improvement and value creation
Learning objectivesAfter this training the participants are able to:
- Understand the APQP4Wind processes, framework and requirements
- Understand the framework, the rationales behind, and the value creation
- Identify key risk and opportunity along the APQP process
- Reflect on how the implemented quality system can support the APQP process to the largest extent
PrerequisiteIt is required that the participant has passed internal auditor training and it is recommended that the participant has auditing experience. Auditor training may be obtained by attending one of DNV’s auditor training courses. See available training courses here
- The training is interactive with combinations of lectures, workshop and practical exercises. The training is finalized with ½ hour multiple choice test
- Training Certificate is issued to all participants passing the test. The training certificate is valid for 4 years.
- Experienced trainers with vast experience within auditing and the wind industry
- Course duration is 2 days (14 hours excl. meals and breaks)
- Special arrangements are available for delivery at your organization’s premises
All our public courses can also be delivered in-house at your premises either as standard or tailored depending on the needs and requirements of your business.
To find out which training courses we offer in your country, click on "Find a local course", select your country and navigate to APQP; or Contact us if you are interested or want to know more on in-house courses.