The food safety management system standard ISO 22000: 2018 enables any company directly or indirectly involved in the food chain to identify the relevant risks and manage them efficiently. Preventing food safety failures and assessing legal compliance can help protect your brand. Implementation of a food safety management system compliant with the ISO 22000 :2018 standard changes your company’s approach from retroactive quality testing to a preventive way of thinking.
Companies face strong requirements from legislators, customers, and consumers to assure consistently safe production processes. An efficient management system tailored to your processes will help you prevent food safety failures and associated costs, and increase the reliability for legal compliance. A commitment to conscious risk management will be one of your main competitive advantages.
This awareness webinar is designed to enable participants to gain basic knowledge of the requirements of ISO 22000:2018 standard. We take you through a simple implementation process of the Food Safety Management System (FSMS), as an enabler to understand the requirements.
You will learn:
- The basics of a management system and related structure of ISO standards in general.
- Basic framework for a generic management system standard referring to the high-level structure.
- Purpose of ISO 22000:2018.
- The approach and the methods for Food Safety Management System per ISO 22000:2018.
Who should attend?
- Food safety professionals, sustainability managers, Executives & professionals who have an interest in FSMS.
- Trainers and consultants who are searching for basic knowledge of ISO 22000:2018 standard