DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses lead by professional trainers who will help you to gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards. Our Training Advisors is waiting to help you!Book Your Training
This course provides an understanding of the audit process and how to realise its true potential. Based around the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 and the ISO 19011 International Audit Guidelines, it deals with the performance of value-added auditing. The course is of two days’ duration and is presented by experienced DNV GL tutors. Course delivery is through lectures, delegate interaction, open discussion and workshops
Who should attend?
This course is recommended for anyone who is planning to perform internal audits/preparing to become an internal auditor of OHSAS management system & ISO 45001:2018 management system.
- Provide an understanding of the principles and benefits of an Occupational health & Safety management as per ISO 45001:2018
- Facilitate the identification of Occupational health and Safety processes within an organisation
- Provide an understanding of the benefits of ISO 45001 and SMS audit
- Ensure the correct application of accepted audit protocols
- Provide delegates with the skills needed to plan and undertake internal Occupational health and safety audits
- Facilitate value-added auditing and reporting to aid enhanced system performance
- Management systems and the need for audits
- Brief overview of the aim, structure and uses of ISO 45001:2018
- Establishing an internal safety audit programme
- Selection and training of internal auditors
- Planning, preparing, performing and reporting internal occupational health and safety audits
- Verifying corrective action
- Dealing with difficult audit situations
Duration: 5 days
Hours: 40 hrs
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.