The IMPLEMENT package is available for ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Below you find the description of the baseline IMPLEMENT package that we offer. There may be slight local variations in the different countries where we operate.
- Onsite GAP Analysis: The auditor checks the present situation on-site, identifying improvement areas to and highlights the gaps to be closed in order to be compliant.
- Transition audit*: Our experienced auditors assesses the compliance of your management system to the new version, thus concluding the transition process. (* For ISO 45001: Pending official release and obtaining accreditation).
- Lumina™ Plus Performance Benchmarking Tool: Our business intelligence tool analyzing your company audit data, providing more insight into the performance of your management system and providing benchmarking capabilities internally and against peers.
- Online self-assessment: A structured self-assessment focused on the most important new requirements.
- Go-to-expert: A seasoned auditor comments on your self-assessment results and with whom you can discuss the new ISO requirements and most common implementation pitfalls.
- Guideline: the standard(s) and requirements
- Explanation of changes: main changes compared to the previous standard version
- Migration process guide: a road-map and guidance on the transition process
- New ISO 2015 – explanation of changes
- Risk based thinking (e-learning)
- High Level Structure, leadership and context of the organization (e-learning)
- Transition courses (public course or e-learning)
- Identify the GAP between your current situation and the desired situation.
- Identify and prioritize your actions.
- Get an exhaustive view of your management system and key focus areas, carried out by a professional auditor.
- LuminaTM will support you in uncovering and prioritizing the areas of your management system that need to be improved, increasing your company’s performance and helping you gain a competitive advantage.
- Overall view of your management system maturity.
- Identification and prioritization of actions to make your management systems compliant to the new requirements.
- Quantitative indication of the degree of compliance.
- Break-down into management system main processes and sub-areas providing a more granular analysis.
- An experienced auditor providing insight into the results of the self-assessment.
- Build awareness of and discuss the most common pit-falls when it comes to the new requirements.
- Build an understanding of the new standard(s), requirements, rationale and logic.
- Immediately understand where to focus.
- Gain complete understanding of the process of transitioning to the new version.
- Get insight into possible opportunities for improvement .
- Obtain indication of your readiness to adopt the new requirements.