DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses lead by professional trainers who will help you to gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards. Our Training Advisors is waiting to help you!Book Your Training
Safety Management Systems are deliberately designed to provide guidelines on how to behave safely in particular circumstances. How well each element is developed, managed and reinforced affects approximately 80 percent of people's daily safety behaviour. It makes good commercial sense, therefore, to optimize your company's Safety Management System. Behavioural Safety involves a systematic, improvement intervention; A unique feature of Behavioural Safety is the introduction of a planned schedule of events that combine to create an overall continuous improvement intervention: This planned schedule often begins with briefing sessions for all those work areas and departments that will be involved. People are asked to volunteer to either become observers or part of the project team or steering committee. These people are trained to carry out their respective duties.
Who should attend?
- HSE Managers
- Operating executives
- HR executives
- Engineering, administrative, laboratory, warehousing staff and managers
- Learning objectives
- Elements of Behaviour Based Safety
- Overview of the process of implementation of BBS
- Benefits of Behaviour-Based safety
- The roles and responsibilities in implementing the program build on the very excellent foundation that is already in place
- Human Side of Safety
- Internal and External Mechanisms to Influence Safety Behaviour
- The Role of Thoughts, Values and Beliefs Context and Culture: Social Influences on Safety
- Building the Complete Picture: A Holistic Approach to Safety
- Contribution of BBS in the Holistic Approach
- Overview of BBS and Process of Implementation
- Plant Visit for Identification of Human Side of BBS issue.
- Discussion leading to action plan on BBS Implementation & Road map.
Duration: 5 days
Hours: 40 hrs
Registration & additional information
To register online Click Here
Please contact your nearest DNVGL Office for further information.