DNV GL Training Courses
DNV GL Business Assurance training courses are led by professional trainers who will help you to gain the knowledge and skills that drive business excellence, and turn risks into rewards.Book Your Training
Gain the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third party audits of management systems against the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, in accordance with the guidance given in the ISO19011 for first and second party audits as well as the requirements of the ISO17021 for third party audits.
This course has been registered and certificated by the IRCA Governing Body and satisfies the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under IRCA or other Auditor Certification Schemes.
Who should attend ?
Anyone intending to perform audits of a quality management system. Note that, while this course is applicable to first, second, and third party audits, this course is taught from the third party (Certification Body) perspective. An attendee can both start their journey down the third-party auditor route, and/or have an understanding of what third party auditors look for. Some companies require the successful competition of this course to perform first party and second party audits.Principles and Concepts
- The PDCA cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- HLS requirements
- Management systems – What and why, including the HLS
- What is an audit and why are they necessary?
- Risk based thinking process
- ISO 9001:2015 purpose and requirements from an auditing perspective.
- How to plan & conduct audits
- Audit communication
- Value added audit reporting and follow-up